Here you can find all of the latest news about the Business Location Eastern Germany, as well as information concerning important industries and the latest technologies.
- Jul 11, 2018One of Europe's biggest lithium cell factories to be built in Thuringia
GTAI (Berlin) - Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd. (CATL) will invest €240m in setting-up a lithium cell factory with a capacity of 14 GWh in the Eastern German state of Thuringia, creating some 600 jobs in the region until 2022.
- Jun 08, 2018German-Chinese research institute opens in Nanjing
GTAI (Berlin) - The Erfurt-based CiS institute expands its sensor research by co-founding the German-Chinese MEMS Smart Sensor Institute.
- Jun 07, 2018#Berlinproduziert: New campaign highlights innovativeness of Berlin's industry
GTAI (Berlin) - New industry marketing campagin featuring 25 Berlin-based companies show the strong links between traditional industry and forward-looking technologies.
- Jun 06, 2018New state-of-the-art paper factory for Saxony-Anhalt
GTAI (Berlin) - Following an intensive assessment of potential sites across Europe, the Progroup AG has now opted for a location in Sandersdorf-Brehna in the federal state of Saxony-Anhalt.
- May 24, 2018Up to 100,000 additional BMW "made in Leipzig" per year
- May 24, 2018 Brandenburg welcomes new investment from the UK
- May 07, 2018"Doing Business in Eastern Germany" for Chinese companies
- Dec 04, 2017The Cluster Approach
A German business delegation, gathered together from a variety of different bodies and industries, will arrive in India on Sunday, to start a whistle-stop week-long tour of Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi. The delegation’s aim: to show Indian companies the value of obtaining a presence in Germany’s strong ICT industry and economy through investment.
- Nov 23, 201713th Japan-Germany Industry Forum (JGIF) 2017
GTAI (Berlin) - The topic of this year’s JGIF forum was the German energy market, with respect to the opportunities and new business fields for German and Japanese companies. Presentations outlined the general framework conditions for investment in Germany, and both German and Japanese companies presented their current and planned activities in the German energy market. The “German Business Lounge” afterwards provided an opportunity to establish, maintain and intensify personal contacts to the industry experts as well as the speakers. A mini fair of representatives from the German federal state gave participants the opportunity to meet the representatives of Bavaria, Berlin, Hessen, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia, Saxony, Thuringia and the German National Tourist Board, and to learn more about the latest developments in these regions. More than 240 attendees from industry, research, and politics participated in Tokyo and joined this exclusive event.
- Oct 09, 2017German Medtech heads to Minnesota
An investor conference and networking event on Wednesday, October 11 will be the highlight of a week-long tour through Minnesota by a group of medical technology delegates from the three German states of Saxony, Brandenburg and Saxony-Anhalt.